MAD DOCTOR LADOVSKEY MAD DOCTOR LADOVSKEY

My hero

BAD COFFEE BAD COFFEE

I'll never forget this moment. The bad coffee will be with me forever.

MOUNT TROT MOUNT TROT

Where were you when the Trotting Lads were escape?

I was in my living room eating bowl of Trot-O's when science call me

"Trotting Lads escape"

"No."

LITTLE TROTTING LAD LITTLE TROTTING LAD

I tried to catch, got trotted.
I tried to scoop, got trotted.
To be honest. I ain't even mad.
There he goes, that little Trotting Lad.

A brick wall A brick wall

I like this a lot, the simplicity of the piece is really nicely done. I think you did especially well with the fast movements. Good work :)

Stickman Tournament: Fight! (hamza4k) Stickman Tournament: Fight! (hamza4k)

Pretty fun stuff. Definitely won me over with the Wilhelm Screams. Nice work.

BMimo responds:

thx

how 2 barf rainbows how 2 barf rainbows

I like the idea here, it's really cute. The problem is the execution doesn't quite live up to the idea. The audio sounds distant and faded, almost as if it was played from an audio source and then recorded with a low-quality microphone. The characters look good but their animations are a little strange. For example when the unicorn gets eaten it just goes behind the head rather than into the mouth. That said, however, the animation does look really smooth! As a personal note I'd like to see a bit of background work done here, but that may be an intentional stylistic choice.

Overall though, I do like this :) keep it up.

Bucket Boi Jet Pack Test Bucket Boi Jet Pack Test

Looks pretty dope. All I'd say is some of the line work could be cleaned up a little, and the character rotations could use a little more attention too, the spin at around 7 seconds is a bit choppy, a couple extra keyframes there with the features moved a little bit should smooth that out. Even if you didn't do either of those though I'd say this is pretty good. Definitely good enough to use as an intro. Nice work!

bucketboi responds:

yeah, i see what you're saying.
thanks for the feedback, gonna work on my lining and in-betweens when I go back to this.

Two Card Trick Two Card Trick

Incredible. I'm speechless. Great work on both audio and visuals, but the audio particularly stands out to me. One of the most unique animations I've seen in quite a while. Very well done!

B.A.H.A | Episode 0 | The Adventure Begins B.A.H.A | Episode 0 | The Adventure Begins

This is pretty nicely done! I love the style and character design. The appearance of the characters (in the eyes and general head and body designs) look like something straight out of Cartoon Network, clashed with the wobbly-line style in of classic internet animation. It's sleek, it's modern, it's lovely :)

One thing I'd point out though is it sounds like Bob's voice is recorded with lower-quality equipment than the other character so it might be worth considering an upgrade if that's a possibility.

Regardless, this is quite good. Nice work!

BoredIsI responds:

Thank you so much for the nice words! As for Bob, the voice actor's AC was turned on during recording, we didn't notice until later though. The issue will be resolved in the future :)