View Profile GoodL

All 168 Movie Reviews

79 w/ Responses

Guess it's free AM I RITE BOIS

I love this and I love you.

VIOLANCE in LIPHEAS?! pls change it rating to m because even tho i am thirten and that is a teenager i my mom says if she catches me watching VIOLANCE on this website again shes gonna call the cyberpolice and get it shut down :'(

Excellent. Love the voice work lmao

I'm so glad to see it finished. Ya really pulled it off, Kolumbo (and crew, of course). I am now going to lie dormant for 6 years to get a glimpse at that juicy part 2.

Kolumbo responds:

Thank you Monsieur, see you in 6 years!

I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Syrupmasterz responds:

Cash or credit? :)

0.5 stars for the actual animation.

4.5 stars for the Fantano joke.

Also this is a killer collaboration, y'all should do more work together.

I love... how stupid this. I was laughing before I even clicked on the video just from the title. Take my stars and get the hell out of here.

Holy shit. I'm honestly shocked to see this on NG and not on television, but I'm certainly not complaining. This is genuinely incredible, some of the best animation and humor I've seen in a while now. This is super impressive and I can't wait to see more!

Vudujin responds:

Thank you so much, GoodL! I wasn't sure what your guest line-up was on the new podcast, but if you have an open slot I'd be honored come on and promote this and future work.

Yes. Tencent good. Yes. Business good. Yes. Profits.

i d 8