View Profile GoodL

133 Movie Reviews

I love every second of this. The humour is great, the sound effects superb, and I can smell the neighbour-on-neighbour love from here.
Incredible stuff :)

PoliWall responds:

thank you neighbor! ;)

Now that's what I call good content.

Lookin forward to the last two humpdays! Thanks for the FDS shout-out, much love <3

B I G if boy.

Fantastic art style, as always! :)

2 Game Reviews

I'm not sure I've ever played anything so poignant, horrifying, so relevant to the modern world, and yet so concise. This is an absolutely excellent use of the medium of video games. Excellent work.

Pretty cool stuff! I find the gameplay pretty fun, dig the puzzley action style, and the minimal art style is pretty nice, in my opinion. My main complaint with this, and I don't know if this has been mentioned before, is that there really isn't any indication when the player hits an enemy, you just start back at the beginning. So there were a few times where I would hit an enemy and not even realize it for a few seconds, and just wonder where I was. It would be nice if there was a little sound effect, screen shake, or maybe a little particle explosion, anything that indicates you've hit an enemy. Otherwise, really well done, and I look forward to seeing what else you come up with! Good luck.

stargazerstudio responds:

Thanks man, it means a lot to me :) I like your art!

4 Audio Reviews

I love all the music you've been posting, this one might be my favourite so far! Great work :)

I love stuff like this :) Reminds me of childhood in a lot of ways. Really nice job, you blended the guitars with the synths perfectly.

When's the album coming out

13 Art Reviews

Love it. This would be a sweet album cover :)

The hero we need but don't deserve.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Exactly! hes like the dark knight of newgrounds!

The perspective in this drawing is sweet

I internet.