View Profile GoodL

167 Movie Reviews

Excellent. Love the voice work lmao

I'm so glad to see it finished. Ya really pulled it off, Kolumbo (and crew, of course). I am now going to lie dormant for 6 years to get a glimpse at that juicy part 2.

Kolumbo responds:

Thank you Monsieur, see you in 6 years!

I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Syrupmasterz responds:

Cash or credit? :)

15 Game Reviews

No Pink Knight? 0/10

Jokes aside, I love this and I think the fact that you can see everyone else is truly lovely. Happy Tanksmas everyone.

EDIT: Got my pink knight, this is a good ADVENTure now.

BrandyBuizel responds:

**** off GoodL, I'll put the damn boobie knight in tomorrow(i honestly can't believe i forgot)

Toss games piss me off. They're just way too addictive and I don't know how I'm supposed to live a life when these damn games exist. Regardless, this is great and I could absolutely waste hours on it. As a small suggestion, I think there should be some kind of indication for how high up your fish is. I get that the background more or less serves this purpose but I still think it would be helpful for timing things like when you might use your gliders and such. Really nice game, lovely art, and the sound effects do it justice. Thanks for providing tutorials to help make this jam possible, I know that you helped me a ton and I'm sure you helped others too. I don't think I would have even tried to participate if it hadn't been for that.

PsychoGoldfish responds:

I suppose you're lucky that this was a jam game then. If I got everything I wanted in there you'd never be able to beat everything in a single day.

Definitely do plan on adding an altitude meter, and a bunch of altitude based goals to go along with it.

Really glad someone actually got some benefit out of my tutorials. I know there were some hurdles I hit starting out with Phaser, and glad I could help anyone else get over those.

Mostly, I 'm really just happy to see people doing more HTML5 games. We need to get the ol' games portal thriving again!

frick this game has one HECK of a celebrity line-up.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

whole crew in here

34 Audio Reviews

This is a lovely track with a lovely message. Thanks for this, I really enjoyed it. Happy new year. :)

This is really neat! Nice work. I like the choice of sounds, everything meshes well. The choice to take out the percussion and isolate the lead synth at about 0:34 struck me as a little odd, but I think it worked out, although a little bit more build when the switch up comes at 1:30ish could be nice. I am really into that sound that starts at about 1:49, coupled with the snaps, it's straight up *chef's kiss*. I was thinking toward the end that I was going to say something about it feeling like it was all building to something that never arrived, but at 2:44 or so I totally changed my mind when the melody speeds up. It's a short, and subtle, climax after the build but I think it works wonders in the context of everything else here. Good job, I'm glad that despite everything you managed to get this finished :)

Why does this go so hard tho?

39 Art Reviews

Great tribute art to your favorite rapper's favorite rapper. RIP.

This is beautiful. You really nailed it with the color choices and the shading! The vignette sort of thing with the lightening the edges and the dots gives a real sense of perspective to this, nice touch.

smug tom smug tom

I wake up
I fall out of bed
I grab a brush and put a little make-up
I drag a comb across my head

Gage Goodell @GoodL