View Profile GoodL

154 Movie Reviews

Brilliant stuff, really enjoyed this. I'd say this is definitely my kinda show.

Truly incredible. This has littlbox written all over it. I love this more than I love my own self. Excellent work.

Wow.

At first I was thinking, "Hey this is pretty neat," but then it just kept building and building into some really beautiful stuff. Nice job, I really enjoyed that.

4 Game Reviews

Lovely lil homage. :)

Really enjoyed this! Fun, short, simple, I beat it on my 3rd try. The first run I didn't really understand what was going on, and I didn't really figure everything out until well into my second run, but by the third go I was getting pretty into it. The most annoying thing to me was that you automatically interact with the machines when you go over them, when I feel like I should have had to press a button to use the machines. Particularly the upgrade machine, I found myself often going up and over the machine just so I didn't have to move the mouse to close the upgrade window.
It felt good to beat it but I didn't feel as though I was particularly rewarded for doing so. An NG medal would have been nice for sure.
Anyway, overall it was a nice game. I liked the art style and enjoyed the time I spent playing. Good work all around!

Another fantastic tiny game. I always enjoy these. The sound effects, simplistic art design, and smooth controls are all perfect and make for a neat little game. Great work as always :)

7 Audio Reviews

Fave track on the album, really killed it with this one

Nicely done! Love how relaxing and calm this feels.

emilyomily responds:

hey thanks man!

Beautiful :) I love that fuzzy backing vocal that comes in around 1:09. Good stuff!

13 Art Reviews

Love it. This would be a sweet album cover :)

The hero we need but don't deserve.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Exactly! hes like the dark knight of newgrounds!

The perspective in this drawing is sweet

I internet.