View Profile GoodL

145 Movie Reviews

This is honestly perfect. All the jokes landed for me. Very well done in every way.

yoloswagstudios responds:

you're too kind, glad you liked it man!

Nice work, all the "experiments" turned out really well in this. I especially like the zooms, and the intro was fantastic. I do get the sense that I wish this was longer, but I'm not complaining either. Good job all around!

ToddCircle responds:

Great feedback, thanks :-)

Nice work! Your animation style is pretty fun. Respect for the Wilhelm Scream :)

Enophano responds:

Thanks!

3 Game Reviews

Another fantastic tiny game. I always enjoy these. The sound effects, simplistic art design, and smooth controls are all perfect and make for a neat little game. Great work as always :)

I'm not sure I've ever played anything so poignant, horrifying, so relevant to the modern world, and yet so concise. This is an absolutely excellent use of the medium of video games. Excellent work.

Pretty cool stuff! I find the gameplay pretty fun, dig the puzzley action style, and the minimal art style is pretty nice, in my opinion. My main complaint with this, and I don't know if this has been mentioned before, is that there really isn't any indication when the player hits an enemy, you just start back at the beginning. So there were a few times where I would hit an enemy and not even realize it for a few seconds, and just wonder where I was. It would be nice if there was a little sound effect, screen shake, or maybe a little particle explosion, anything that indicates you've hit an enemy. Otherwise, really well done, and I look forward to seeing what else you come up with! Good luck.

stargazerstudio responds:

Thanks man, it means a lot to me :) I like your art!

7 Audio Reviews

Nicely done! Love how relaxing and calm this feels.

Beautiful :) I love that fuzzy backing vocal that comes in around 1:09. Good stuff!

This is beautiful. The guitar is obviously amazing, but I was really blown away when the drums kicked in, and I really like that airy synth. Nice work all around :)

emilyomily responds:

thanks man! yeah i'm really happy with how the drums turned out as well

14 Art Reviews

Love it. This would be a sweet album cover :)

The hero we need but don't deserve.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Exactly! hes like the dark knight of newgrounds!

The perspective in this drawing is sweet

I internet.