View Profile GoodL

137 Movie Reviews

These are really brilliant. I find your videos incredibly poetic, equally soothing and unnerving. It's some really one of a kind stuff you've got here, I hope that you'll continue to make them, and even elevate it and perfect the form.

Absolutely the most relatable thing I have ever seen in all my years.

God damn this is pure gold. Idk how I missed this when it came out but it's a real shame that I did. Love those smears when the character is shakin the 8-ball. Also interesting use of the dotted lines in the arms and on the ball. Great stuff!

2 Game Reviews

I'm not sure I've ever played anything so poignant, horrifying, so relevant to the modern world, and yet so concise. This is an absolutely excellent use of the medium of video games. Excellent work.

Pretty cool stuff! I find the gameplay pretty fun, dig the puzzley action style, and the minimal art style is pretty nice, in my opinion. My main complaint with this, and I don't know if this has been mentioned before, is that there really isn't any indication when the player hits an enemy, you just start back at the beginning. So there were a few times where I would hit an enemy and not even realize it for a few seconds, and just wonder where I was. It would be nice if there was a little sound effect, screen shake, or maybe a little particle explosion, anything that indicates you've hit an enemy. Otherwise, really well done, and I look forward to seeing what else you come up with! Good luck.

stargazerstudio responds:

Thanks man, it means a lot to me :) I like your art!

5 Audio Reviews

This is beautiful. The guitar is obviously amazing, but I was really blown away when the drums kicked in, and I really like that airy synth. Nice work all around :)

emilyomily responds:

thanks man! yeah i'm really happy with how the drums turned out as well

I love all the music you've been posting, this one might be my favourite so far! Great work :)

I love stuff like this :) Reminds me of childhood in a lot of ways. Really nice job, you blended the guitars with the synths perfectly.

13 Art Reviews

Love it. This would be a sweet album cover :)

The hero we need but don't deserve.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Exactly! hes like the dark knight of newgrounds!

The perspective in this drawing is sweet

I internet.