View Profile GoodL

11 w/ Responses

Honestly hell yeah

Rethable responds:

💛 u 💛

lmao littlbeatbox. Love it :) Fun stuff, and it's cool that you opened up this inktober idea for collabs too, could be some room for interesting stuff in there if more people step up! Keep it up, cd!

Cyberdevil responds:

Yeah I'm thinking it might keep the inspiration flowing too. :) This certainly did. Glad you liked and will do! Btw, I realized I never really elaborated on how I came up with the idea of doing Inktober with audio on the pod, basically: I want to focus more on audio, and I feel like this could be the springboard I need to become more active with this, both good practice and a running start into future projects. I write most of this by hand too, so the ink technicality works. Maybe you read that in the first one though. Idea: not sure where I got that! Though I hope I'm the first to get it. Would be cool to start somethin' here.

why is this tagged "michael-jackson"?

There'll be no more pushing Joe around :/

Rest in peace, Daniel.

Lovely rendition you got here, littlbox.

I love this. Has a really nostalgic feel for me, like it reminds me of stuff I would have listened to in high school in a very nice way. Good stuff, keep it up!

This was a really cool episode, Will. The Madness community is something I've never understood, but always been curious about. So it was cool to learn about where it came from and hear from some of the artists involved in pushing that community forward. It was also really interesting to hear you stumble across a NSFW artist to interview, and getting to hear that brain-picking going on organically was really neat.
Also if you really want dirt on me, just look at the old content I posted when I was younger. I, like you, was a kid growing up on the internet. My dirt lies in the absolute garbage I posted as a literal child lol.
Props to all the guests, definitely interesting interview all around, and I'm still really into these Roundtable episodes, so keep it up! Good luck getting to 100 fans, GP. :)

Really dig this format! Awesome discussion going on here. I was super into the discussion on pixel art, especially on the topic of what really counts as pixel art, and I strongly agree with the consensus you all had in that pixel art can be a lot of different things and no one form of pixel art is inherently more valid than any other.

Will, about your problem with finding NSFW artists to interview, have you considered asking them if they would be willing to use a voice changer? Or perhaps you could offer to change their voices in post. Just something to think about.

Great episode!

willKMR responds:

There's an idea... Like witness protection

Real nice track! The instrumentation is all stellar, and I especially loved when the percussion kicked in, made for a really nice moment. I think it was pretty neat how many different instrument sounds you managed to cycle through so pristinely. Good to hear some new music from ya :)

willKMR responds:

Thanks man!

This was a great episode! RealFaction comes off as such a nice and relatable person. Really enjoyed listening to this interview, hearing about all of RF's various projects and also what really goes on inside the walls of the Pico Day parties. Thank you so much for the shoutout to A Couple of Crickets, that means a lot to me. Keep up the good work, Will!

GroundsPatrol responds:

Thanks! o/

I am become born

Co-host of A Couple of Crickets Podcast, and Even More Sound Podcast; creator of FlowDownStream; animator; """musician"""; university dropout

Gage Goodell @GoodL