View Profile GoodL

All 26 Reviews

Honestly hell yeah

Rethable responds:

💛 u 💛

lmao littlbeatbox. Love it :) Fun stuff, and it's cool that you opened up this inktober idea for collabs too, could be some room for interesting stuff in there if more people step up! Keep it up, cd!

Cyberdevil responds:

Yeah I'm thinking it might keep the inspiration flowing too. :) This certainly did. Glad you liked and will do! Btw, I realized I never really elaborated on how I came up with the idea of doing Inktober with audio on the pod, basically: I want to focus more on audio, and I feel like this could be the springboard I need to become more active with this, both good practice and a running start into future projects. I write most of this by hand too, so the ink technicality works. Maybe you read that in the first one though. Idea: not sure where I got that! Though I hope I'm the first to get it. Would be cool to start somethin' here.

Really dig this format! Awesome discussion going on here. I was super into the discussion on pixel art, especially on the topic of what really counts as pixel art, and I strongly agree with the consensus you all had in that pixel art can be a lot of different things and no one form of pixel art is inherently more valid than any other.

Will, about your problem with finding NSFW artists to interview, have you considered asking them if they would be willing to use a voice changer? Or perhaps you could offer to change their voices in post. Just something to think about.

Great episode!

willKMR responds:

There's an idea... Like witness protection

Real nice track! The instrumentation is all stellar, and I especially loved when the percussion kicked in, made for a really nice moment. I think it was pretty neat how many different instrument sounds you managed to cycle through so pristinely. Good to hear some new music from ya :)

willKMR responds:

Thanks man!

This was a great episode! RealFaction comes off as such a nice and relatable person. Really enjoyed listening to this interview, hearing about all of RF's various projects and also what really goes on inside the walls of the Pico Day parties. Thank you so much for the shoutout to A Couple of Crickets, that means a lot to me. Keep up the good work, Will!

GroundsPatrol responds:

Thanks! o/

Awesome track! I love this. The orchestral instruments and lovely arrangements over those dancey synths is really something to behold. You did a great job here! :)

Thomaisho responds:

Thank you! ^^ I’m glad that you enjoyed it.

Awww hell yeah! I love finding stuff like this on NG. I'll definitely be giving your next album a spin, especially if you think you'll be doing some more mathy midwest stuff like this! This is exactly the kind of music I like to listen to while I'm doing work, so this is totally up my alley. It's gonna have to be longer, of course, but I think you realize already that this style definitely lends itself better to more long-form tracks. Make this guy 7 minutes and I think you've got a masterpiece on your hands. Keep up the good work!

Towny responds:

Isn't that funny how that works with the genre? Math rock denies any convention of predictable songwriting, and also demands the long form. I guess that's what makes it so rare, it's definitely the hardest genre I've ever had to tackle, but it's so worth it.

Anyway, thanks for listening man glad you liked it!

Hell yes! I loved this. That kick was amazing. I was grooving hard, I would mosh to this 100%.
nazi punks fuck off acab

etK responds:

Thanks a lot !! I'm really glad you like it ! :D
ACAB

Pretty sweet! The arp synths and the percussion are what really make this for me, love the trance-y element going on with that. I do wish the synth pads would vary a little bit more. They felt cool at the beginning but by the end of the track I was ready to hear something new. Really nice piece of ambient work here! Nice job :)

Kirefyx responds:

Thanks for the review ^_^

Nicely done! Love how relaxing and calm this feels.

emilyomily responds:

hey thanks man!

Co-host of A Couple of Crickets Podcast, and Even More Sound Podcast; creator of FlowDownStream; animator; """musician"""; university dropout

Gage Goodell @GoodL