View Profile GoodL

All 37 Art Reviews

17 w/ Responses

Great tribute art to your favorite rapper's favorite rapper. RIP.

This is beautiful. You really nailed it with the color choices and the shading! The vignette sort of thing with the lightening the edges and the dots gives a real sense of perspective to this, nice touch.

smug tom smug tom

I told you it was Xin and you all ejected me!

Anyway, this art is awesome, I love that fuzzy gradient background, and Xin's face here is great. Nice work!

The Room Reanimated Collab when

Your character art is looking FRESH. The lighting is all really neat too. The biggest things I think this piece is missing that would tie stuff together are some shadows, particularly on the back wall. I really like this though, you did an awesome job!

WonderSchwifty responds:

Thanks. While i was midway painting the shades and stuff, I tried keeping it in arcade fashion that I forgot about the back sides. It was fun to experiment in a weeks time.

Pretty slick sticker. I'd SLAPP that sticker on a street lamp in October, for sure!

I love these. It's perfect for a sticker, simple but really neat. Good work!

This is awesome. I'm really into the bright colors and the vibe that creates.

Rennis5 responds:

Thank you. I love drawing weird creatures like this.

Who you calling snow flake?

Also do giveaways on NG not insta thank you

JFishburnArtworks responds:

Haha, heya, L.

The reason I'm doing a giveaway on insta is because that's my fastest growing audience so it's my main platform. I try directing my traffic to a single platform in attempts to one day herd those sheep towards a print store or patreon or something.

i d 8