View Profile GoodL

All 22 Art Reviews

12 w/ Responses

I thought this was really cool when you posted just the background, but the animation definitely kicks it up a few notches! Also I second Aseprite. I've used it a fair bit for pixel art and animation, and it's definitely much better equipped for doing stuff like this. Reasonably affordable too!

Kilcra responds:

Thank you! Yeah, I'll definitely look into that program for the next time I try something like this.

Lovely, as always! I'm consistently impressed by what you do with perspective. Keep it up!

VaguelyWonderful responds:

Thank so much! I'm so happy you enjoy my surreal Gifs :)

Really gorgeous, absolutely beautiful work. I love all of the intricacy in the line work, and the colors are perfect, not too bright and saturated, which really makes this a nice piece. Great job!

Oooooh ya really done went and did it.
Rahul Titan is a great character.
Makes ya think, makes ya drink.

Love the shading!

Damn this one is incredible! I want a big print of this on my wall so it can stare at me as I sleep.

Gorgeous, I'm loving all the fine details!

This is beautiful! I love the flowers in particular, they make for a really nice foreground, and then of course this nectar horse creature looks awesome! Really great piece! :)

Dragoncrusader responds:

thank you!

This is truly disgusting.

Love the character design and all the line work. Good stuff!

TheMarooned responds:

Aww dang! thanks bud!

Love it. This would be a sweet album cover :)

The hero we need but don't deserve.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Exactly! hes like the dark knight of newgrounds!

Co-host of A Couple of Crickets Podcast, and Even More Sound Podcast; creator of FlowDownStream; animator; """musician"""; university dropout

Gage Goodell @GoodL