View Profile GoodL

All 167 Movie Reviews

82 w/ Responses

I love the rough, sketchlike style of the animation. The voice acting is well done, and the background music pulls it all together. Well done!

Greg-Vazquez responds:

Thanks! I try to keep it quick and simple.

I love the animation style. All of it is so visually appealing. The hands really make it unique, too. Well done!

HottestCornDong responds:

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Top quality! 6 seconds of perfection. Legitimately a good joke, too. Nicely done.

Moogasta responds:

You're making me blush.

I think it's well done. Especially the turn, that sort of thing is hard to animate, and you pulled it off well. Nice work.

This is like ASDF but... Good! I love it, great work! The comedy is simple and dumb, which is just the way I like it. I also particularly like the animation style. I feel like I could learn a lot from your use of backgrounds. The transitions are also really well done.

seriousbanana responds:

Thanks a lot GoodL, I am really happy to hear that you like my work. As I said before I am new at animating but I do my best to improve my skills. Currently I am working on new episode so keep an eye on my channel :D.

In my opinion asdf movies are great and it was one of my main inspiration (next to Don Hertzfeltd and Terry Gilliam) doing this.

The voice acting is really good, and the animation is great, I love it! Very well made.

I love the style. The boss gets me every time. Great work :) I appreciate the time you put into it.

willcamick responds:

Co-host of A Couple of Crickets Podcast, and Even More Sound Podcast; creator of FlowDownStream; animator; """musician"""; university dropout

Gage Goodell @GoodL