View Profile GoodL

118 Movie Reviews

Didn't even notice this was you until I came down to review, but it definitely has your style! Really like the background in this one, the voice acting is great, and it's funny, so well done :)

littlbox responds:

Wow! Thanks, man. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D

This is damn good. I love the style so much, not sure that I've ever seen a combo of live-action, stop motion, and 2D animation quite like this. Very well done, my favourite part is the hands scratching the characters head, but I'm also super into that spinning bow tie on the tv character. Fantastic stuff, excited to see more from ya :)

Alvaldr responds:

Thank you ever so much. I always believe that the most immersive art form would be a perfect blend of many, all into one majestic amalgamation of visual splendor! I try to differentiate every of my animations with every other for the sake of versatility! ^_^

Really happy to see this, I was looking forward to it! Congrats on the daily 3rd, you're really killin' it on NG right now :) I've been wanting to ask, I notice that a lot (all?) of these that you've been uploading have been from several years ago, have you been making much recently? I really enjoy your work and if there's newer stuff that I've been missing I'd like to know because I'm curious to see what you're up to these days. Anyway, keep it up, and great job!

TheBabbleBeast responds:

Hey, thank you! :D Since I'm new to Newgrounds, I wanted to see what kind of response I'd get first with my old work... and it's been very positive! That really helps since I haven't made any new animations for several years. It is my intention to start again. Thanks, I really appreciate your interest!

2 Audio Reviews

When's the album coming out

Ooh that is lovely. Something about the mastering when the drums kick in seems a little off but then that gated synth that comes in after totally makes up for it. Really nicely done!

11 Art Reviews

The perspective in this drawing is sweet

Brilliant, love the reference mix, and the style is lovely. Excellent shading work!

This is great :)