Drip Drip

I really like this. The intro sets a good tone for the clip, the character is adorable (and the splash when it falls is a fun effect!), and my goodness those backgrounds, and the part with the character walking on the counter top is visually fascinating. Great job with the angle work and all that. I think the audio probably could have used a little more attention, even though the sound effects were fine I thought maybe a little background music or something to that effect could have gone a long way.
The story is conceptually pretty fun, although I think it could have been made bit more interesting with some more conflict or something to that nature. The only issue our little water-y friend encounters here is falling off of the table, which is very quickly worked around.
So overall, a little more work on the sound and story and I wouldn't hesitate to give something like this a full 5 stars. I think this piece is quite good for what it is, and I'm really hoping to see more from you going forward! Nice work :)

FabulousBean responds:

Thanks for the tips!

Scrambled Scrambled

I love this art style, it's really fantastic, and the animation is so fluid, it's beautiful. This is really awesome work. -1/2 because eggs are bad tho.

(Rated 5 :) )

BuddypalBrigade responds:

If there were sausages instead would you reconsider? Just kiddin, thank you for the kind feedback! There's much more to come!

How to play the saxophone How to play the saxophone

Not bad, fairly funny, I especially liked the sound effect and the way you drew the face when the character puts the sax to its face. I think over all, there were some pretty strange choices in the audio here, like why did the track get quieter for the speech and then get louder again? I feel like it would have better just to make the speech louder than the music. I also would have liked to see more going on here, I get the minimalistic approach, but some kind of background or something, anything really, could have helped here.

- 1/2 Star because Epic Sax Guy is an old meme.

+ 1/2 Star because Epic Sax Guy is a great meme.

xNinja202 responds:

Thanks

Forbidden dance Forbidden dance

Nice, I like the style here, I think the background is especially well done. :) Also you did a good job with the poses, the characters are anything but stiff in a way that really makes this image come to life. Good work!

Comic Strip (Tagalog) Comic Strip (Tagalog)

Excellent illustrations! :) Very good work