RAHUL TITAN in "WHY THE LONG FACE" RAHUL TITAN in "WHY THE LONG FACE"

Where can I get that green refreshment in a can?
Some day I aspire to become Rahul.

Black Eye Day Black Eye Day

I love every bit of this. The sound effects are put to great use, the characters are wonderfully drawn in such a fun way, the voice acting all sounds good. I especially like the punchline here, it's a great "dad joke" kind of thing. Really fun stuff, I think the only thing I felt it was lacking was some more background work. Even if it's little stuff, you can even keep it in black and white, but for example, when the character pops out of the hole in the ground, that's all there is on screen. The hole, and the character. You could have drawn some little rocks or anything really to just further demonstrate, and elaborate on the setting a little. Otherwise, this is great work.

Rounded to 5 for judgement :)

Wild Galaxy - S1E2 Wild Galaxy - S1E2

The animations here are really well done, I especially love the angle work and the way you portrayed the speed of the whole thing. That said, it seems awfully short and I would have loved to see more. (Rounded to 5 stars for judgement, nice work!)

Living VIP [NG EXCLUSIVE] Living VIP [NG EXCLUSIVE]

Ooh that is lovely. Something about the mastering when the drums kick in seems a little off but then that gated synth that comes in after totally makes up for it. Really nicely done!

Forbidden dance Forbidden dance

Nice, I like the style here, I think the background is especially well done. :) Also you did a good job with the poses, the characters are anything but stiff in a way that really makes this image come to life. Good work!

Comic Strip (Tagalog) Comic Strip (Tagalog)

Excellent illustrations! :) Very good work