View Profile GoodL

2 game Reviews with Responses

All 7 Reviews

This is pretty interesting conceptually. I was having fun watching stuff just get whackier and whackier. My biggest complaint here is just that the game part itself could stand to be a little more entertaining, or engaging. It kind of feels like the fun of this really just comes from the corruption gimmick, but if you could couple the hilarity of the bizarre effects of the "corrupted data" along with some really fun gameplay, I think this here would be a masterpiece.

StoneForged responds:

Thanks for the support but to be fair I do state it’s a bad game in the description.

Pretty cool stuff! I find the gameplay pretty fun, dig the puzzley action style, and the minimal art style is pretty nice, in my opinion. My main complaint with this, and I don't know if this has been mentioned before, is that there really isn't any indication when the player hits an enemy, you just start back at the beginning. So there were a few times where I would hit an enemy and not even realize it for a few seconds, and just wonder where I was. It would be nice if there was a little sound effect, screen shake, or maybe a little particle explosion, anything that indicates you've hit an enemy. Otherwise, really well done, and I look forward to seeing what else you come up with! Good luck.

stargazerstudio responds:

Thanks man, it means a lot to me :) I like your art!

Co-host of A Couple of Crickets Podcast, and Even More Sound Podcast; creator of FlowDownStream; animator; """musician"""; university dropout

Gage Goodell @GoodL