My First Animation My First Animation

Try to cut out those repeat frames between the end of the one cycle and the beginning of the next. There should only be one frame of the "neutral" state, other wise it looks like the character is stopping every time they take two steps, then taking two more steps, then stopping, and so forth.

Otherwise, it looks pretty cool, I like the style, and unlike everyone else's comments I think the big feet is unique and makes the character feel more personalized :)

Last recommendation I have would be to put some more effort into the backgrounds to make them more interesting! But I get that this is mostly a test, so it's forgivable.

Nantendo responds:

Right, i actually added the last couple frames of the cycle in because it looked worse before like a big gap but i see what you mean. But thnx a lot bro lol appreciate the comments

The Old Man and the Cat The Old Man and the Cat

This is pretty great :) I gotta say, those are some damn good backgrounds, great work there! Also you definitely put those colour gradients to good use! The story is cute too. The biggest problem I have with this animation is the dialogue is a bit wonky. I just can't really imagine a real person talking like that. It's written strangely and the delivery is just... forced I suppose. So I'd say just work on that vocal delivery and this has potential to be superb. Good work :)

7eo responds:

Thanks a lot!

Haha, you're absolutely right. That's how I felt recording myself ;)
Good critique!

The Time: Before The Time: Before

This is actually really cool and fairly well done for a first animation! I think the sound effects are put to really good use and the use of colour over the otherwise entirely black and white animation is a very powerful tool with a strong effect on the viewer. So, there's some seriously strong points here!

That said, there is also plenty of room for improvement! First off, this animation is just honestly way too short to throw a "to be continued" in there. There simply isn't enough content here to draw viewers to a strong enough conviction that they will follow you in order to seek out the next installation.
Backgrounds are a really big thing for me and you didn't put very much work in to them here. For the most part, your backgrounds are pretty much just empty save for the clock. I'd say putting a little bit more work in that department will go a long way.
You could also smooth out the animation a bit with the part with the arm by just creating more keyframes, it's a little jumpy.

Anyway, this piece is pretty artistic and I think shows a lot of potential. Good luck, I hope to see more from you in the future :)

Again, a short animation Again, a short animation

That was pretty well done! I like the style, it's unique and conveyed the story well. And the story itself was interesting, kept me paying attention the whole time. Good work!

cell phone cell phone

There are some questionable stylistic choices here, in my opinion, the unchanging background or the blue character being uncoloured at the end, things of that nature. That said, I do really like the art here. This is definitely proof that Flash animation can be used to create "fine art" in a sense. Nice piece overall. Good work! Hope to see more. :)

Pol & Pot Pol & Pot

That was excellent, honestly. Really didn't see that coming, and the end was so well delivered. Great work!

Childhood trauma Childhood trauma

Glorious, truly. Great work, love the animation style.

Channel intro Channel intro

Not bad, I think the introduction is all good and such, and I'm sure your ideas for animations will come out well! What I would say you should improve on is mostly visual delivery, just paying attention to fine details. For example, the part with the "weird things" bucket, as the character falls in they are not filled in with color (even white would work) so the line for the bucket can be seen through the character as if the character was transparent, which is a little strange. I also think some more work put into the backgrounds could go a long way! You could keep it mostly black and white if you want, but just doodling some little scenery behind your character would just make the whole animation more visually appealing.
As far as your audio goes, I think you should make sure to apply some mastering to the audio track to ensure you don't have any clipping if at any point you choose to get loud (which is something you did here). You would want to use a limiter for that and ensure that the audio never crosses over the 0 dB threshold. An EQ would also make sure that the audio sounds full the whole way through.
Overall, good work, and I hope to see more of your work in the future! Good luck :)

LittleBigChaos responds:

It's my fist time I'm still learning and I have a lot of problem while saving file :C
But thank you for your advice ;3
And yes I would love to colour it but I have animate only for 6 days ._.

Pilot - Wrinkles and Fun Pilot - Wrinkles and Fun

This is pretty good! I really enjoy the animation style (I find the walk cycles quite funny), and the humour is pretty good. The sad bit and the end there was a nice touch. Also the backgrounds all look very good. I'd say the biggest thing that could use work here would be the audio quality. Some times the voices are a little hard to understand due to the volume mixing with the music, and perhaps the recording quality. Otherwise, well done! I enjoyed it.

Pmation: "Fire Straits" Pmation: "Fire Straits"

Truly wonderful! I love the style, the characters, the sounds, the voice acting, and I especially love the over-the-top character animation, it's perfect. Really reminds me a lot of Spongebob in the way the characters move and act, which is great! One of the best animations I've seen in a while, you deserve these stars, great work!