Childhood trauma Childhood trauma

Glorious, truly. Great work, love the animation style.

Channel intro Channel intro

Not bad, I think the introduction is all good and such, and I'm sure your ideas for animations will come out well! What I would say you should improve on is mostly visual delivery, just paying attention to fine details. For example, the part with the "weird things" bucket, as the character falls in they are not filled in with color (even white would work) so the line for the bucket can be seen through the character as if the character was transparent, which is a little strange. I also think some more work put into the backgrounds could go a long way! You could keep it mostly black and white if you want, but just doodling some little scenery behind your character would just make the whole animation more visually appealing.
As far as your audio goes, I think you should make sure to apply some mastering to the audio track to ensure you don't have any clipping if at any point you choose to get loud (which is something you did here). You would want to use a limiter for that and ensure that the audio never crosses over the 0 dB threshold. An EQ would also make sure that the audio sounds full the whole way through.
Overall, good work, and I hope to see more of your work in the future! Good luck :)

LittleBigChaos responds:

It's my fist time I'm still learning and I have a lot of problem while saving file :C
But thank you for your advice ;3
And yes I would love to colour it but I have animate only for 6 days ._.

Pilot - Wrinkles and Fun Pilot - Wrinkles and Fun

This is pretty good! I really enjoy the animation style (I find the walk cycles quite funny), and the humour is pretty good. The sad bit and the end there was a nice touch. Also the backgrounds all look very good. I'd say the biggest thing that could use work here would be the audio quality. Some times the voices are a little hard to understand due to the volume mixing with the music, and perhaps the recording quality. Otherwise, well done! I enjoyed it.

Comic Strip (Tagalog) Comic Strip (Tagalog)

Excellent illustrations! :) Very good work